Repairs to all stringed things!
Instruments often take a battering, and even extreme damage can be repaired - often invisibly. But its not just repairs. If your instrument is not performing at its best, it may still benefit from some attention. Instruments can be set-up, or customized as required. For example Replacement tremelos, bridges, machine heads, pickups, switches, pots, rewires and custom wiring
Here is a list of the standard services, please contact Andy for quotes on other jobs.
Basic set-up / service
from £30 excluding strings. Includes:
- check guitar over and tighten parts if needed
- trussrod adjustment
- nut and bridge adjustment
- clean and lemon oil fretboard
- check over electrics and clean if needed
- set action and intonation
- pickup adjustment
Locking trem guitars from £40 excluding strings
as above with trem and locking nut service ( parts extra )
- Plastic nuts supplied and fitted
- Bone nut supplied and fitted
- Graphite supplied and fitted
- Brass, Tusq, Graph tech, nuts available
- Plastic supplied and fitted
- Bone supplied and fitted
Fretdressing, Refrets and Defrets
- Defrets lined or not
- Fretdressing. level, reprofile, polish
- Bound fretboards
Hard Dutch wire
Jim Dunlop wire
Width and Height, Hardness of your choice.
Broken necks and Headstock
From £30 Varying on type of fracture / break.
When the neck / headstock breaks slacken the strings and keep all the bits of wood safe!
Check out a neck repair